1. Friends – The most bingable show in existence. I stand firm on that opinion.
2. The Office – Politically incorrect and completely hilarious.
3. Arrested Development – They put the fun in disfunction. And it’s great.
4. Gilmore Girls – The most iconic mother daughter duo. Coffee coffee coffee!
5. Weeds – Middle class mom turned drug dealer. Nancy Botwin is the badass we all need in our lives.
6. Pretty Little Liars – It stretches a bit thin at the end, but the majority of the show is interesting in its twists and turns.
7. Hart of Dixie – Big city doctor moves to small town Alabama. It’s funny, lighthearted and there are lots of love triangle dramas.
8. Grey’s Anatomy – Funny/sweet/heartbreaking. The doctors will become members of your family. Just don’t get too attached, it is a Shonda show!
9. Parks & Recreation – May we all aspire to be more like Leslie Knope, with a best friend like Ron Swanson.
10. New Girl – Jess, Nick, Winston, Schmidt, Cece. They all bring their own quirky, incredible humor to the table.
11. Parenthood – An incredibly well done show about family and everything that comes along with it. Plus, Lauren Graham !!
12. Shameless – It will no doubt make you wish you were a Gallagher from Chicago. Somehow the insane dysfunction looks desirable!
13. Stranger Things – Yes. It is worth the hype. If you haven’t seen it, clear your schedule and get started.
There you have it, 13 incredible, bingable shows. All of them available on Netflix! Let me know your favorite binge-worthy shows! ♡